- Academic Tutoring
- Test Preparation
- Performing Arts
- Educational Consulting
- Adult Programs
- Free Tutoring (ESSA)
- 24 Hours Hotline
At A+ Educational Centers, we believe that everyone can and should have music in their lives, and that taking music lessons to learn to play or enhance your skills with an instrument is one of the best ways to get there. Our music teachers accept beginners and advanced students alike, and work with children from the age of four to adults. In fact, many of our students are in their retirement years.
Most students take weekly private lessons as our curriculum is tailored to individual needs and goals. Among the topics which may be covered in lessons are music theory and reading, keyboard technique, improvisation, song-writing and composition, and repertoire (songs). We teach classical, jazz, and pop/rock styles, depending on the needs and goals of the student. Our teachers will also help guide you in how to practice on your own at home. Certificate of Merit is also a great way to certify the levels of your accomplishments. Recitals and Center concerts is additional way to showcase your progress by inviting friends and family to share in your successes.
Whether you are a parent looking into piano, guitar, cello, or any other musical lessons for your child for the first time, an adult beginner who is unsure where or how to start, or a seasoned musician who wants to take their skills to the next level, A+ Educational Centers is a great place to study and grow. Check out our instructors, and feel free to call for a complimentary consultation. Read through our FAQs for lots of information on how lessons work. And most importantly, have fun!
Our mission is:
- To provide students with the highest level of one-on-one and group instruction and encourage artistic excellence.
- To engage students to a variety of musical activities, exposing them to different styles and experiences.
- To promote self expression and expand the student’s abilities, so that art becomes a part of their everyday life.
- To build for the students a strong musical foundation, where they will further develop their skills.
- To surround the students with passionate, inspiring and highly trained teachers in a friendly and warm environment, where joy, music and creativity coexist.
At A+ Educational Centers we offer instruction in the following instruments:
- Piano classes ( Including courses from beginners to advanced students. Private lessons available.)
- Strings (Our school offers violin, viola and cello lessons)
- Woodwinds and Brass (Group or private lessons of flute, clarinet, saxophone.)
- Percussion (Courses focus on teaching basic skills of the drum set.)
- Guitar (Classical, acoustic, electric guitar as well as rock band ensemble.)